Dr. Kristina Gilbert
Dr. Gilbert graduated from the University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine in 1998. After a year in private practice, she went to Auburn University to complete a residency in Theriogenology (veterinary reproduction). Following the residency, she moved to Wisconsin, where she practiced from 2002 until 2009. Dr. Gilbert's extensive experience with ultrasonography in her residency aids her special interests of reproduction, cardiology, and internal medicine. Dr Gilbert has done a number of reproductive talks for the Columbia Kennel Club. She and her family (including two black Labradors!) moved here in April 2009 and purchased Lexington Animal Clinic. In her free time she enjoys swimming, boating, and jet-skiing on Lake Murray, camping, and gardening. Dr. Gilbert is a past President and Vice President of the Greater Columbia Association of Veterinarians.
- Society for Theriogenology
- South Carolina Association of Veterinarians
- Greater Columbia Association of Veterinarians, Vice President 2012, President 2013
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), Member since 2013
- American Veterinary Medical Association